Starting with version 11.0 and higher Practice-Web software requires DotNet 3.5 and 4.0, which should already be installed on newer computers and computers that get regular updates.
- Check in Control Panel (Programs and Features) if DotNet 4.0 is installed otherwise install Microsoft.Net Framework 4.0 on every workstation including the main computer or server. Latest Windows 7 or Windows 8 should already include DotNet Framework 4.0. MySQL Version 5.5 will be installed as a part of the upgrade process.
- Exit Practice-Web from all stations except the server. While in Practice-Web on the server, press F12 key.
- Enter Update Code in the box and click on Check for Updates (Internet connection required).
- Click on download button and then click Ok after the download.
- Enter the password (call 1-800-845-9379) followed by enter key.
- Start Practice-Web on the main computer. The database will be converted to latest version in few minutes.
- If you have more than one PC, start the Practice-Web software on each workstation (no need to download again) and enter the password again.
The driver for AshtelCam Wireless (64-bit) can be downloaded here.