Dexcowin iRay D3 Dental
The iRay D3 takes dental radiography to a whole new level. With the ergonomic design of the iRay D3 you can point and shoot like a camera. The iRay D3 works with film, digital sensors and PS (photostimulable phosphor) plates. The iRay D3 is wireless, handheld, and completely mobile thus eliminating the need for designated X-ray machine rooms.
With the iRay D3 every room is an X-ray room!
The iRay D3 is unlike conventional wall-mount and portable X-ray systems. The iRay D3 is hand held, lightweight, rechargeable, safe, and is completely mobile. The iRay D3 is dental professionals’ preferred X-ray system in and out of the office.
IRay D3 Mobility
- Camera like mobility and handheld design allows system to be used in any room.
- Ideal for use with children, special needs patients, clinical, hospital, home-health, nursing home, and out-of-office use.
- Camera design is patient “friendly” just point and click.
IRay D3 Safety
- Safe to hold by hand. 1/7 the radiation exposure then conventional systems.
- Rechargeable Li-poly batteries allow up to 300 images on a single charge.
- Works with any radiographic medium: film, digital sensor, PS plates.
- Operator Safe: Certified as SAFE TO USE BY HAND.
IRay D3 Affordability
- The iRay D3 cost less than conventional systems. The iRay D3 does not need special construction in terms of shielded rooms, chemical development and dedicating rooms for X-ray.
- The iRay D3 in conjunction with the Rex2 sensor eliminate development charges, time spent developing film, and postage to mail images insurance providers as well as X-ray tech time.
We also offer a 5-jointed stand arm for which you can mount the iRay D mobile X-ray. The iRay D can be fixed to a mobile cart so you still preserve the portable characteristics of the iRay D system. With an included remote control you satisfy any operator who still feels uneasiness with being in the same room as an X-ray machine.