Practice-Web Conversions department has converted data from all major dental software databases for over 480 dental offices in the last seven years. Our Conversions department has extensive experience converting data from the following software.
- Alta Point software
- Aspen Dental
- Computer Age Dentist
- Easy Dental (DOS and Windows versions)
- Koret DOS
- Lytec for windows
- Softdent (DOS and Windows versions)
- Suzy Dental
- Three Star Dental (DOS and Windows versions)
- Trend Sierra
Data conversion steps involve receiving the raw data files from the customer (email or file transfer) then the extraction of data from the old database followed by the manipulation and correlation of that data and its preparation into a standard format that the Practice-Web Database can accept. The amount charged for the data conversion process is based on the number of patients processed ($795 for upto 3000 patients, add $50 for each additional 1000 patients over 3000). Practice-Web conversions department cannot extract locked or password-protected information. The time required for data conversion is 2 to 3 days after receipt of data. The customer may request to exclude inactive patients which are not counted in conversion charge.
Basic data conversion
Patients and Guarantors
- patient demographics (name, address, gender, etc.)
- birth date, SSN, recall date, etc.
- account relationships (guarantor and dependant)
- link to insurance plans (subscribers)
- insurance plan info – group/company name, address, phone number., etc.
- employer name, address, phone, etc.
- Current total account balance
- account adjustments
- 30 day total account balance (if any)
- 60 day total account balance (if any)
- 90 day total account balance (if any)
Patient appointments (if extractable)
- Patient number
- Appointment date and time
- Appointment duration
- Operatory number
- Provider ID
- Notes (if any)
Procedure fee schedules (if matched to current CDT codes), patient treatment history will be converted if extractable. Payment history is usually not converted. Old prescriptions, external images for patients and patients’ digital x-rays will not be converted. The office data files are converted as received and no warranty is implied on converted data. Data conversion charges are non-refundable