Following are the different clearinghouses available to transmit E-claims with Practice-Web dental software.
- Double-click and save the selected file to your Windows desktop.
- Exit Practice-Web if running from all stations. Double-click to install.
Please review the document on Setting up e-claim clearinghouse.
A. ClaimConnect by EDI Health Group Inc. is integrated with Practice-Web and provides claim status and several useful reports. It has one of the lowest per claim fees for transmission of claims.
Advantages of using ClaimConnect (formerly WebClaim) as your clearinghouse:
HIPAA compliant X12 format.
- Submits directly from your Practice-Web software via secure, HTTPS Internet protocol. No third party program to download and install.
- ClaimConnect offers direct connections to most major insurance companies meaning less “hops” in between you and the Payer and faster payments.
- ClaimConnect offers real-time claim processing for MetLife claims. You get an Estimate of Benefits back within moments of the claim submission.
- Online claim management screens that allow you to view, track, edit and even resubmit claims with a few mouse clicks and keystrokes.
- Other HIPAA compliant real-time services available include:
- Eligibility and Plan Benefit information for selected Payers.
- Claim Status Inquiry for selected Payers.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
B. Renaissance is another clearinghouse (offered by Delta Dental of Michigan) for E-claims. It has a flat fee per month. It does not provide online reports. The hardcopy status reports are available to the user. Select Generic claim format 2000 in Practice-Web software.
C. ClaimX by Tesia Inc. - It provides an external interface to transmit e-claims as well as allows checking patient eligibility online.
D. WebMD interface has been available since early 2007.